Spend an evening with a local startup that's HOT right now, being awarded the $1 million grand prize in New York State’s 76West Clean Energy Competition. Skyven Technologies is a Dallas-based renewable energy company specializing in fuel-less industrial heat.
Plus they are looking to recruit from E-Club, so bring your resume.
IMPORTANT: This is an E-Club exclusive event so make sure you sign up for membership at https://utdeclub.com/getinvolved/ Membership dues can be paid via Venmo (@utdeclub) or at the door.
RSVP here: http://bit.ly/eclubskyven
Research here: http://www.skyven.co/news/
Skyven is looking for students that have skills in ANY of the following areas.
- Tools, building and/or troubleshooting mechanical assemblies
- Plumbing and/or in-depth knowledge of plumbing schematics/diagrams
- Prototyping and testing custom parts
- Electromechanical systems
- Sealing, weatherization
- Knowledge of Balance of Systems implementation for renewable energy
- Experience working on product development (like in senior design)
- Practical Systems and Controls engineering
- Low-level knowledge of microprocessors
- Ability to interface with analog sensors
- Coding (C, C++, C#) and algorithm development for open- and closed-loop systems
- Atmel Studio
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting complex electromechanical systems
- PCB design
- Data acquisition and storage
- Front-end UI development
- Wireless communication and mesh networks
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, etc.)
- Technical writing and design
- Video editing